Savannah Wisdom has granted funding to organisations and individuals working in the following areas in particular:
- Health, education and wellbeing of vulnerable members of society in India where there is a gap in the social contract, and needs are not being met by other institutions
- Health, education and wellbeing of vulnerable members of the Asian Community in the UK where a gap in society and government systems has been identified
- Social and economic injustice, issues such as corruption and inequality
- Social change through civil society empowerment
- The empowerment of adolescent girls and young women, in particular where changing cultural norms lead to lack of opportunity and inequality.
Our work in India Corruption Peace and security Other