Savannah Wisdom has granted funding to organisations and individuals working in the following areas in particular:
- Health, education and wellbeing of vulnerable members of society in India where there is a gap in the social contract, and needs are not being met by other institutions
- Health, education and wellbeing of vulnerable members of the Asian Community in the UK where a gap in society and government systems has been identified
- Social and economic injustice, issues such as corruption and inequality
- Social change through civil society empowerment
- The empowerment of adolescent girls and young women, in particular where changing cultural norms lead to lack of opportunity and inequality.
Our work in India Corruption Peace and security Cohesion and Integration Network Other