Savannah Wisdom is an independent foundation committed to social change for a better world.
Our mission is to work towards a more peaceful, equal and just global society where there is opportunity for all, without barriers.
Savannah Wisdom is an independent charitable foundation. Our projects are based around social inequality, tackling issues such as corruption in the delivery of healthcare and gender rights by investing in women and girls at local community level in India and the UK.
The foundation does this by partnering with a number of charities and not for profit organisations with innovative and radical ideas that try to disrupt the traditional model for delivering change. Savannah Wisdom's CEO, Shalni Arora, also manages the B&M Community Fund, part of the Corporate and Social Responsibility division at B&M Retail Plc.
- Her Untapped Potential – Pilot & Report Brief Launched 8 March 2019, International Women’s Day #InternationalWomensDay March 8, 2019
- Savannah Wisdom pleased to support new Cohesion and Integration Network September 25, 2018
- Challenging the legal system March 20, 2018
- The Partition Museum – Amritsar January 8, 2018
- Inclusive growth and integrated communities in Greater Manchester September 25, 2017
- A weekend of film on Partition June 5, 2017
- The importance of remembering there are two basic emotions, fear and love. May 25, 2017
- The Wrongs of Counter Violence May 25, 2017
- Shalni Arora has become a Beacon Fellow after winning a Judges Special Award at a reception at Mansion House in London. May 11, 2017
- Alderhey leads the way in research and innovation May 11, 2017