Savannah Wisdom is an independent foundation committed to social change for a better world.
Our mission is to work towards a more peaceful, equal and just global society where there is opportunity for all, without barriers.
Savannah Wisdom is an independent charitable foundation. Our projects are based around social inequality, tackling issues such as corruption in the delivery of healthcare and gender rights by investing in women and girls at local community level in India and the UK.
The foundation does this by partnering with a number of charities and not for profit organisations with innovative and radical ideas that try to disrupt the traditional model for delivering change. Savannah Wisdom's CEO, Shalni Arora, also manages the B&M Community Fund, part of the Corporate and Social Responsibility division at B&M Retail Plc.
- Transforming Skills Education: Skills Builder Partnership support with Savannah Wisdom offers help to schools in the Greater Manchester area March 21, 2022
- Northern Health Science Alliance nomination March 21, 2022
- Centre for Social Justice: ‘Out from the Shadows’ report on the additional barriers of no recourse to public funds March 7, 2022
- Savannah Wisdom win Best Business Partnership Award at Manchester Culture Awards 2021 December 7, 2021
- Manchester Culture Awards 2021 October 25, 2021
- Savannah Wisdom at new Ripples of Hope Festival October 5, 2021
- Support for Cultural Hardship Fund & new Manchester initiative HOMEground October 5, 2021
- Savannah Wisdom helps create new fund for freelancers working in Manchester’s Arts and Culture sector February 3, 2021
- Savannah Wisdom Foundation response to Covid-19: how we’ve helped some of those most in need in the past few months. November 2, 2020
- Racial Justice & COVID-19 – new blog from The Beacon Collaborative including foreword from Savannah Wisdom CEO, Shalni Arora July 15, 2020